Tuesday 29 September 2015

No. 266. 'Explode.'

Do not panic, no cushions, animals or structural buildings were harmed after this blog, I just ate a great big bowl of cereal instead.

Today I feel like I want to explode, I want to scream and shout and curse and smash things, how dare this f****** disease take my husband how dare it. What the hell did he ever do to deserve that eh?  He was sweet and gentle and hard working and I never heard Chris say a bad word about anyone, he put up with a moaning Minnie for a wife who is as clumsy as hell and he was so patient and kind and so very brave.

Oh this rage that is simmering, if I could get my hands on this disease, this hateful, cowardly, vile thief of a disease, I would stamp on it, stab it, punch it, I would strangle it while it too gasped for breath, I would let it get a taste of it's own medicine. 

Why, why, why my darling boy, why?? Really....what the hell did he ever do, but be a good person. I don't understand the randomness of it, it is so very cruel.

None of what I have means anything without him, it was his not mine, it is all so very wrong.
This disease is a *#$*#^^**#$€#¥¥$%#~~*}. And no that didn't help, but you get the idea.